Monday, March 28, 2005

oh happy day!

i just found out that i won a bid on ebay for a computer. nothing fancy, pretty cheap actually, but it should ::fingers crossed:: allow me to get on the internet at home.

it probably doesn't sound like that big a deal, but i've been coping without a working computer for almost half a year now and it's been hard. going to the library to get email, check on the blogosphere. even having a blog has been painful.

i still have to get it, hook it up and have it run. but hey! i'm happy and hopeful and ready to be online!

3 Comments:

Blogger EJ Flavors said...

I'm cheering for you. I think about how I would be without a computer at home. I curl up just thinking about it.....

3:28 AM  
Blogger Baila said...

yeah...curled up...that describes it. should be getting the delivery on monday ::shiver::

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home